Thursday, 28th September 2017
Driving Data Collection for Market Research Agencies – Whilst Respondents are either Offline or Online
Mobile Survey Specialists launch next version of My Surveys research app
Today OnePoint Global the specialist provider of mobile survey solutions announced the launch of the latest version of its research app, My Surveys. The App available in both iOS and Android app stores allows Market Research Agencies and Customer Experience Specialists to set-up and launch surveys within the App, offering survey participants a unique and highly branded experience and the ability to collect data whilst the participant is either offline or online.
- For Market Research Specialists My Surveys allows
- Quick access to a fully client branded survey App
- Surveys to be triggered based on geofenced locations
- Insights from users through device function – barcode reading, QR Codes, picture, voice and video
- Fast survey set-up and new question type creation without lengthy app store updates
- Ability to future proof App with new device capabilities such as facial recognition
- The creation of agencies own white-labeled app for use across multiple clients.
- My Surveys allows panel members and survey respondents to
- Receive notifications and reminders of surveys to take or complete
- Take surveys both offline and online – making surveys easier to respond to
- Sign into the App using existing Google or Facebook accounts.
“Mobile survey apps are unique in the insights they can capture. We provide the technology that enables the collection of that insight and the richest consumer data ever captured.” Said Tim Snaith, Chief Research Officer, OnePoint Global. “The My Surveys research app offers a unique user experience for both the researcher and participant in a time poor world and is designed to be future proof as our clients insight needs evolve.
Add to this, the fact that the My Surveys research app is available ‘Open Source’ means that any size Market Research Agency or Panel Company can now create, release and own a mobile research app in days; enabling them to keep up with the technology they need to compete in a mobile world.”
For further information take a look at one of the below app stores.
iOS : iOS app store
ANDROID : Android app store
Notes to Editors
About OnePoint Global
OnePoint Global enables mobile surveys to be taken on any device, in any country, in any language – anytime, anywhere.
As the leading specialist provider of mobile survey solutions, our Software as a Service (SaaS) technology enables Market Research agencies, Customer Experience specialists and Brand Owners to reach any target audience through any mobile device either offline or online.
Our suite of mobile and online survey modules (APP, In-App, SMS, Online and MobileWeb) can be used on an individual basis; as well as options to take a completely white-labeled approach.
We also offer clients the ability to create and build their own mobile survey products or integrate specific survey modules within their existing survey platform architecture through an Open Source environment using Software Development Kits (SDKs).