Who we are?
Where we use the term "Customer" we are referring to the entity in contract with us to use OnePoint Global services. Where we use the term "end-user" we are referring to a person contacted through your use of the OnePoint Global services, someone that you may contact in the future using the OnePoint Global services, or any individual whose information you provide to us in your use of the OnePoint Global service.
What Personal Information we collect
Information you provide during account registration
Information we collect via the Website and Email
Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc.
In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose. We will hold these details no longer than we are required to carry out our services to you and any legal requirements to retain trading information. The information which we hold willbe held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
Information we collect via the OnePoint Global services
We collect personal information from your use of the OnePoint Global platform. When you upload end-user data in the OnePoint Global platform, we may have access to the data and content of your surveys and the associated end-users. This information might include the name and mobile number of your end-users as well as any additional information you have provided as part of the survey that could be used to identify an individual.
As is true with most websites and services delivered over the Internet, we gather certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Websites and Services. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses as well as browser type, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, information you search for, locale and language preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier, and system configuration information. Occasionally, we connect personal information to information gathered in our log files as necessary to improve our Websites and Services. In such a case, we would treat the combined information in accordance with this Policy.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
- To supply, improve and support the services we provide.
- To protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- To fulfil requests that you may make.
- To bill you (e.g. to send you invoices, process payment, notices).
- To send notifications about the platform.
- To bring or defend legal proceedings, meet legal requirements (e.g. complying with court orders, enforcement actions, or other legally valid mechanisms) or respond to lawful requests by public authorities or law enforcement requests.
- To send you information about our products, technology updates and general market research news. We will only do this if you opt in and provide us with your consent, whereby we may use your email address to send you information on other products and services we have, as well as news, technology and development updates from time to time. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt out on each communication we send. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Third-Party Service Providers
We share information, including personal information, with our third-party service providers for purposes including, but not limited to: hosting and maintenance of our Websites, application development, backup, storage, payment processing, analytics and other services. These third-party service providers may have access to or process your personal information for the purpose of providing these services for us. We do not permit our third-party service providers to use the personal information that we share with them for their marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
Transfer of your information out of the EEA
OnePoint Global abides by the principles of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce. For more information on the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long we store your personal Information
We store information required for the purpose for which it was provided while it is active. Once it is no longer active we store that information for the following durations.
- End-user information for 3 months. This includes the name, mobile number, email address or any other personal information provided as part of using the OnePoint Global services.
- Survey data for 3 months. This includes the result data collected as part of using the OnePoint Global services.
- Customer details while you're one of our customers, and for six years after; and
- Details relating to any dispute for six years after it was closed.
In other cases we'll store personal information for the periods needed for the purposes for which the information was collected or for which it is to be further processed according to an agreed data retention policy. Sometimes we'll keep it for longer if we need to by law. Otherwise we delete it.
You have the right to access, update, erase, change or correct your Personal Information. To request whether or not we hold
any personal information relating to you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribers to our Services may
update or change their Account Information by editing their profile or by contacting email@example.com for more
detailed instructions. To make a request to have personal information returned to you or removed, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests to access, update, or remove your personal information will be handled within 30 days.
An individual who seeks access to, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccuracies in personal information stored or
processed by us on behalf of a subscriber should direct his/her query to the subscriber (the data controller) directly. Upon
receipt of a request from one of our subscribers for us to remove the data, we will respond to their request within thirty (30)
days. We will retain personal information that we store and process on behalf of our subscribers for as long as needed to
provide the Services to our subscribers. We will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal
obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.