Mobile Survey Executive (Programme Lead)
This entry-level role is focused on offering support, guidance, education and training to clients and internal teams on multiple levels with all aspects of the software through email, phone support, skype and WebEx.
This is a fast paced and dynamic role with multiple responsibilities. Mobile market research is the new trend in the MR industry and as such you will be trained to give clients confidence in this new survey engagement method. This is not a faceless sit-behind-your-computer job; you will be speaking to clients live on a daily basis and helping them make decisions on how to engage with their customers.
Supporting current clients and working with the sales team in new business calls you must be the ambassador of all functionality for the OnePoint Global Mobile Survey Platform (we'll teach the "mobile" part). This key role will include training new clients, reacting to questions & issues via email, phone, Skype, Zendesk, monitoring live projects, and proactively engaging with clients to ensure satisfaction and greater adoption; including advising upon and ensuring best practices are deployed in the design, scripting and project execution for mobile survey projects. With almost limitless opportunities this role offers a position of influence, progression and positive atmosphere that will keep you on your toes!
- Owning client’s research projects with daily communication
- Training clients and internal teams on the best practices for survey scripting, using the OnePoint Global scripting language
- Supporting the sales team and marketing team with project definition, technical scripting services and delivery
- Following troubleshooting processes when clients have an issue with the service, scripting, execution, data portions of the survey platform
- Ensuring the software platform is available according to client SLAs within the support processes
- Positively and professionally support clients with their research survey projects (including creating, scripting, managing and execution) of SMS Mobile App, Mobile Web and Online surveys.
- Provide technical issue resolution via multiple mediums (e.g. phone, email, face to face etc.)
- Track client issues and follow escalation processes to appropriate teams (e.g. development, design, infrastructure etc.) and ensure the customer has received the best possible experience
- Identify and correct or advise on client Survey management
- Conduct new client account on-boarding steps using company provided software tools
- Work with clients to educate in best practices in mobile Market Research techniques
- Educate and evangelize mobile Market Research to new & existing clients
- Provide training to new clients in OnePoint Global product functionality and usage to get the most out of the OnePoint Global Mobile Survey Platform
- Client support/help desk experience using support desk systems
- Survey design & scripting experience with other industry tools not essential but would be an advantage (e.g. ConfirmIT, SPSS/Dimensions)
- Proficient in internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Project management experience not essential but would be an advantage
- A positive and friendly approach to communication
- Professional attitude and conduct at all times
- Willing to take ownership of a client relationship and follow related emails, phone calls and other electronic communications to always delight the customer
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Ability to work as well as part of a team, to support other team members and efficiently meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and independent, able to use own initiative and seek answers when required
- Ability to learn, teach & educate in best practices, deliver firm point of view based on facts
- Flexible working when required - we are a global company with 7 international offices (& growing!) it may be necessary from time to time to be flexible in working early or late hours to match up with international client time zones.
Location: High Wycombe, UK
Salary: Highly competitive, and commensurate with experience.
Position: Full time
Contact Email: email@example.com with your CV to apply.
Contact Number: 0870 414 2625
Contact Name: Mark Radford